••• INSTANT DOWNLOAD, NO PHYSICAL ITEMS WILL BE SENT •••
Make your own buffalo plaid stencils! 4 sizes are included in this listing and cut on 12×12 sheets of mylar in your favorite cutter.
My favorite stencil mylar for the silhouette and cricut cutters is located in my Amazon affiliate store located here: https://www.amazon.com/shop/kinsleyscreativepalette
Sizes included (all are set up for 12 inch pieces of vinyl or mylar):
••• Files included •••
••• Please make sure to check software compatibility for these files BEFORE purchasing •••
• This product will be automatically delivered to you after purchase.
• Because of the digital nature of this item, we do not accept refunds or exchanges on any products.
• No physical item will be shipped.
••• TERMS AND CONDITIONS •••
• By purchasing this download you agree to the following:
• This listing includes an item for personal use and commercial use for your SMALL business.
• You may use this file as much as you like to create items for your family, friends, and customers.
• You may use our designs as a graphic overlays, clip art and as part of your digital designs (such as digital invitations, baby announcements, Christmas cards etc.) In digital uses, our design may be used as an added element to your design, but cannot be used as the sole design piece in your design.
• You may NOT use these files for mass production of items, distribute this product for a cost or for free, and/or claim this design as your own artwork.
• You MAY NOT upload this file to any print on demand sites such as to Cafe Press, Zazzle, Amazon Merch, PRINTFUL, etc.
• You MAY NOT sell this design as a transfer or sublimation without an additional license.
• Due to the increasing number of registered trademarked words/phrases daily, we are not responsible for trademark violations. If you are creating products for resell it is your responsibility to check each phrase for new trademarks in your category.
If you ordered a digital file… the file(s) come in a compressed zipped format, please download the files and right click on the folder then extract the files. Once open make sure to select the format that works with your machine and software. There are multiple formats in each file to accommodate multiple different software types.